1. Reduce heat conduction: The thermal conductivity of insulated aluminum bridge profiles is 1.8 ~ 3.5W / ㎡ · k, which is much lower than that of ordinary aluminum alloy profiles of 140 ~ 170W / ㎡ · k. The thermal conductivity of hollow glass structure is adopted. It is 2.0 ~ 3.59W / m2 · k, which is much lower than that of ordinary aluminum alloy profiles 6.69 ~ 6.84W / ㎡ · k, which effectively reduces the heat transmitted through doors and windows.
2. Prevent condensation: The temperature of the inner surface of the profile with the heat insulation strip is close to the indoor temperature, reducing the possibility of the indoor moisture condensing on the profile surface due to supersaturation.
3. Energy saving: In winter, the window frame with insulation strip can reduce 1/3 of the heat lost through the window frame; in summer, if it is air-conditioned, the window frame with insulation strip can More energy loss reduction
4. Protection of the environment: Through the application of thermal insulation systems, energy consumption can be reduced, while environmental radiation due to air conditioning and heating is reduced. ⊙Beneficial to health: The heat exchange between the human body and the environment depends on the temperature of the indoor air, the speed of air flow and the temperature of the outdoor air. By adjusting the indoor temperature of doors and windows so that it is not lower than 12 ~ 13 ℃, the most comfortable environment has been reached.
5. Noise reduction: the use of hollow glass structures with different thicknesses and the hollow structure of the insulated bridge aluminum profile can effectively reduce the resonance effect of sound waves, prevent sound transmission, and reduce noise by more than 30dB.
6. Colorful colors: Anodized, powder sprayed, fluorocarbon sprayed surface treatment can be used to produce aluminum profiles of different colors. After rolling and combination, the insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows can be made into indoor and outdoor two-color windows with different colors.